Websmyle application and website("Platform") will be made available to be able to you by SMF WEBSMYLE SERVICES OPC PRIVATE LIMITED Constrained and/or its associates ( hereinafter could possibly be called to as typically the 'Company', 'we', 'us', and 'each of our ') respect the privacy and is definitely committed to guarding it through it is compliance with it is online privacy insurance plan . This policy amidst other things details:( i) the sort of data how the Company may well accumulate from an individual when you gain access to or use it is websites, applications and also other online services( hereinafter collectively referred to be able to as the 'Services'), and,( ii) the Company 's techniques for collecting, employing, maintaining, protecting and even disclosing that data.
We inspire an individual to read this kind of policy carefully to be able to understand the Company 's policies and techniques regarding your data. By accessing or perhaps using its Companies and/or registering intended for an account using the Company , an individual expressly agree to be able to be bound by simply the words and even conditions on this privateness policy and an individual are consenting to be able to the Company 's series, use, disclosure and even retention of the information that is personal as defined here.
This insurance plan may change by time to moment, your continued using the Company 's Companies after it tends to make any change is definitely deemed being acknowledgement of those alterations, so please check out the policy routinely for updates.
a single . Applicability with the Insurance plan
1. 1. This kind of policy applies simply to the data the corporation collects by way of its Services, throughout email, text and even other electronic sales and marketing communications sent through or perhaps in connection using its Services.
a single . 2. This Insurance plan is not going to apply to be able to the information that you just provide to, or perhaps that is accumulated by, any 3 rd- party, of which you utilization in network with its Companies. The Company motivates that you talk to immediately with such 3 rd- parties concerning their privacy techniques.
2. Number of typically the information
2. a single . Some of each of our Services may always be used without disclosing any personal data, and then for other Companies , information that is personal is essential . We may in addition accumulate 'Low- Personal Data'( i. elizabeth., information that can not be accustomed to discover you). Non rapid Personal Information involves information like typically the websites that an individual have viewed. As a way to access certain capabilities and benefits in this Services, an individual may need to be able to submit 'Privately Identifiable Information' i. e., data that works extremely well to be able to identify you( as described below). Erroneous information may have an effect on your ability to be able to utilize Services, typically the information you obtain if using the Companies , and our potential to get throughout touch with an individual . For example , the email and speak to number needs to be stored valid because may well be the principal channels through which in turn we contact an individual . You are in charge of ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the Privately Identifiable Information an individual submit for the Firm.
2. 2. Typically the Company collects several kinds of information from approximately users of each of our Services, including:( i) Your own Information rapid Information that is personal is typically the information that could be linked with a certain person and may be used to spot that specific man or woman whether from of which data, or by the data in addition to other information that will we get , or even is likely in order to gain access to . We perform not consider personal data to include details which was made unknown or aggregated to ensure that it could no extended be used in order to identify a particular person , whether inside blend to details or otherwise . Exclusive Information can contain, although not be minimal to, information these kinds of as your brand, current email address , contact amount( cellular and landline), educational qualification( s), occupation, date regarding birth, marital position, monthly income, town and state regarding residence, marital position, number of youngsters, employer details, Aadhaar number, PAN, sociable security and taxes identification numbers, in addition to post- degree or work knowledge and a lot more , and/or( ii) Information regarding your world wide web connection , the device a person use to accessibility our Services in addition to your use particulars.
2. 3. We all may acquire these details either( i) right from you any time you provide this to us,( ii) automatically when you understand through our Providers( information collected instantly may include utilization details, IP details and also the particular precise product info collected through biscuits, web beacons along with other tracking technologies), and/or( iii) from some other source of info including from some other 3rd party resources, such as up- to- date delivery and tackle information from our own carriers, which all of us value to correct our own records and provide the next purchase a lot more easily .
2. four. Information you offer to us.
two. 4. 1. Your own account information : Your own full name , e- mail address, zip program code, password and some other information you might provide together with your accounts, such as your own gender, mobile cell phone number and web site . Your profile image( if any) that will will be openly displayed as component of your accounts profile. You might optionally provide all of us with this info through 3rd-- party sign-- in services this kind of as Facebook plus Google Plus. Within such cases, all of us fetch and shop whatever information is created available to all of us by you via these sign-- in services.
two. 4. 2. Your own preferences: Your needs and settings like time zone plus language.
2. four. 3. Your content material : Information you offer through our Solutions, including your evaluations, photographs, comments, provides, followers, the consumers you follow, buying details and historical past , favourite categories, specific requests, contact details of men and women you put to, or alert of, your requests through our Providers, names, and additional information you supply on this Providers, and other details in your bank account profile.
2. some. 4. Your lookups as well as other activities : Typically the search phrases an individual have researched in addition to results you picked.
2. 4. a few . Your browsing details: How long an individual used our Providers and which characteristics you used, typically the adverts you went to .
2. 4. 6th. Your communications: Marketing and sales communications between you in addition to other users or perhaps vendors through the Services , your contribution in a review, poll, sweepstakes, tournament or promotion structure, your request regarding certain features( e. g., newsletters, improvements or other products), your communication together with us about career opportunities posted to be able to the services .
a couple of . 4. 7. Your current transactional information: When you utilize the Services , we may possibly acquire and retail store information regarding you to be able to process your asks for and automatically full forms for upcoming transactions, including( but not limited to ) your contact number , deal with , email, billing details and credit or perhaps payment card data. This information could possibly be shared with 3 rd- parties which in turn aid in processing and even fulfilling your needs , including PCI up to date payment gateway cpus. Should you write opinions about businesses using which you execute transactions through each of our Services, organic beef widely display information of which you transacted using those businesses.
a couple of . 4. 8. The Public Posts: You additionally may provide data( such as evaluations, reviews, tips, photographs, comments, likes, social bookmarks, friends, lists, and many others .) to always be published or viewed( hereinafter, "posted") in publicly accessible regions of our Companies, or transmitted to be able to other users of the Services or 3 rd- parties( hereinafter collectively referred to be able to as 'End user Contributions'). Your End user Contributions are placed on and transported to others with your own threat. Please be informed that no safety measures measures are excellent or impenetrable( see "Security" section below). Additionally, we can not control the behavior of others involving our Services using whom you may well elect to share the User Contributions. For that reason , we can not and even do not help make sure your End user Contributions will certainly not be viewed by simply unauthorized persons. Organic beef display this data for the Services , talk about it with organizations, and additional deliver it into a larger audience through 3 rd party sites and even services. You have to be very careful about revealing virtually any sensitive details concerning yourself in this sort of postings.
2. 5. 9. We work with the information an individual provide to people to analyse and even enhance the operation and increase the good quality of the Services , and personalize your expertise with all the our Companies. We also work with this information to show off relevant advertising, give support to an individual , contact you , and even abide by our legitimate obligations.
2. your five. Information we may well automatically accumulate incorporate but might not exactly always be limited to the subsequent .
2. 5. a single . We may quickly accumulate certain info on the pc or perhaps devices( including mobile phone devices) you make use of to be able to access the Companies , approximately your using the skills , whether or not an individual use the Companies without registering or perhaps logging in.
a couple of . 5. 2. Consumption information: Details involving your using each of our Services, including targeted traffic data, location files, logs and various other communication data and even the resources that you just access and work with on or by way of our Services.
a couple of . 5. 3. Computer system and device data: Information about the computer, Web connection plus mobile device, which includes your IP tackle, systems, platforms, internet browser type, other searching information( connection, velocity, connection type and so on .), device kind, device 's unique gadget identifier, mobile system information and the particular device 's phone number .
two. 5. 4. Saved information and documents: Our Services furthermore may access metadata and other info related to other documents saved on your own mobile device. This particular may include , such as , photographs, sound plus video clips , individual contacts and tackle book information.
two. 5. 5. Area information: Our programs gather real-- time details about the place of your gadget, as permitted simply by you.
2. 5. 6. Last WEB ADDRESS visited: The WEB ADDRESS of the final internet page you frequented before visiting our own websites.
2.5.7.Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA, GAID or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you're using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
2.5.8.Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
2.5.9.Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
2.5.10. Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
3. Use of the information
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
3.1. Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take, handle and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
3.2. Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services.
3.3. Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with the Services. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on the Company for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services
3.4. Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
3.5. Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
3.6. Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
3.7. Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, the Company, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
3.8. To administer contests and sweepstakes.
3.9. To carry out Company’s obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection.
3.10. Research. Generating and reviewing reports and data, and to conduct research on the Company’s user base and service usage patterns. To conduct research following internal review protocols to ensure the balancing of privacy and to use anonymized data for research. Use for internal purposes such as auditing. understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers
3.11. To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide us the information and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Sharing of the information
4.1.1. General Information Disclosures
a. To our holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of the Company.
b. To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. logistics and delivery, to collect payments) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
c. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
d. To third-parties to
market their products or services to you which we feel may be of interest or
beneficial to you.
We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
4.1.2. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
4.1.3. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
4.7. Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
5. Third Party links and services
6. Anonymous or de-identified data
7.2. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
8. Security Precautions
8.1. We ensure to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The access to the Services is offered through the use of a secure server and adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Services, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Services.
8.2. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions for such use.
9. Permissible Age
9.1. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 (eighteen), unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 and use of our Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
9.2. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Services under the supervision of your parent, or legal guardian. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the age of 18 years, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
10. Data Retention
11. Job Applicants
11.1. If your information is submitted to us through our Service when applying for a position with the Company, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain your information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
12. Your Consent
14. Grievance Officer
14.1. In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name – Sonam parween
Address – 123, Rangadhipa Square,
New farm Colony Road , Sundargarh ,
Odisha – 770001
email id: email@example.com
15. Contact us